FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lindsey Lullo
Newcastle Place Invites Seniors to Move to the Beat of Doug Haise’s Ragtime Piano
MEQUON, Wis. August 3, 2010— Newcastle Place, Mequon’s vibrant senior living community, invites seniors to experience the toe tapping beat of Doug Haise’s ragtime piano. The event will take place on Tuesday, August 17, from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Liz at (262) 387-8835. For a complete listing of monthly events at Newcastle Place, visit www.NewcastlePlace.com.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place is a continuing care senior community located in Mequon, Wis. that offers elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. This vibrant community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing. It has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. For more information on Newcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8800.
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016