The Independence Day picnic is the annual celebration of the anniversary of the Nation's Independence. The celebration for 2010 will be held on Sunday, July 4th beginning at 11:00 am in Firemen's Park.
The park will feature:
Lots of Food & Beverages from local businesses and non-profit organizations.
Fireworks at dusk
Live Music by 'Copper Box' from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Kiwanis would like to Thank the Senior Center for their many years doing Bingo in the park. Unfortunately they will not be a part of our big day and know they will be missed.
The Independence Day parade will begin at 1:00 pm (time change due to Sunday services) with parade entries lining up at Noon. The parade will begin at Pilgrim Road and Francese Drive. The parade will travel north on Pilgrim Road to Fond du Lac Avenue, northwest on Fond du Lac to Main Street, west on Main Street to Park Avenue and north on Park Avenue to Freistadt Road. Decorated bikes, buggies and wagons are welcome in the parade - just show up!!
Please note: The parade route will be closing at Noon
AS IS OUR TRADITION
BRING THESE THINGS TO THE PARADE:
Leadership Germantown & Youth Futures will be pushing shopping carts in the parade to collect food, clothing for kids and school supplies, all for the St. Boniface Food Pantry.
- Purchase your tickets now for the Centuries of Architecture Tour Germantown/Richfield
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks