The Independence Day picnic is the annual celebration of the anniversary of the Nation's Independence. The celebration for 2010 will be held on Sunday, July 4th beginning at 11:00 am in Firemen's Park.
The park will feature:
Lots of Food & Beverages from local businesses and non-profit organizations.
Fireworks at dusk
Live Music by 'Copper Box' from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Kiwanis would like to Thank the Senior Center for their many years doing Bingo in the park. Unfortunately they will not be a part of our big day and know they will be missed.
The Independence Day parade will begin at 1:00 pm (time change due to Sunday services) with parade entries lining up at Noon. The parade will begin at Pilgrim Road and Francese Drive. The parade will travel north on Pilgrim Road to Fond du Lac Avenue, northwest on Fond du Lac to Main Street, west on Main Street to Park Avenue and north on Park Avenue to Freistadt Road. Decorated bikes, buggies and wagons are welcome in the parade - just show up!!
Please note: The parade route will be closing at Noon
AS IS OUR TRADITION
BRING THESE THINGS TO THE PARADE:
Leadership Germantown & Youth Futures will be pushing shopping carts in the parade to collect food, clothing for kids and school supplies, all for the St. Boniface Food Pantry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Kesslers Diamonds Opens Oct. 2 in Downtown Milwaukee
- Germantown High School Powder Puff 2015
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Let's Dance Masquerade Fundraiser, Oct. 31
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!