West Bend – VIP tickets for the first time will be available online and will include admission to the County Fair!
The VIP area includes a reserved chair, restrooms and private beverage tent. Although there is a limited number of seats in the VIP area, which is located within the first 75 feet from the stage, admission is first-come, first-serve for VIP ticket holders.
Tickets will go on sale online beginning at 12:01 a.m., May 10.
To purchase tickets online, go to www.wcfairpark.com, click County Fair, then tickets. Buyers do not need a Paypal account as Paypal accepts most credit cards. If you don’t want to use a Paypal account, find “Don’t have a Paypal account?” and then click the “continue” button to pay with a credit card.
Reserved seating is $22 for Little Big Town with special guest Julianne Hough on Thursday, July 22; $27 for Cinderella, Dokken and Jackyl on Friday, July 23; and $32 for Kenny Loggins, Dennis DeYoung with the music of Styx, and Starship starring Mickey Thomas on Saturday, July 24.
A convenience charge will apply on all orders.
Thursday and Friday shows start at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday’s show starts at 5:30 p.m. The VIP area will open 90 minutes prior to the start of the shows each day.
Washington County Fair Park is operated by the non-profit Agricultural and Industrial Society charged with operating the County Fair and hosting over 350 events a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Voter Photo ID A Good Move
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Stephen P. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Herker Industries adds David Barta as Vice President of Business Development to its Team
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cross Country Meet a Huge Success!