West Bend – VIP tickets for the first time will be available online and will include admission to the County Fair!
The VIP area includes a reserved chair, restrooms and private beverage tent. Although there is a limited number of seats in the VIP area, which is located within the first 75 feet from the stage, admission is first-come, first-serve for VIP ticket holders.
Tickets will go on sale online beginning at 12:01 a.m., May 10.
To purchase tickets online, go to www.wcfairpark.com, click County Fair, then tickets. Buyers do not need a Paypal account as Paypal accepts most credit cards. If you don’t want to use a Paypal account, find “Don’t have a Paypal account?” and then click the “continue” button to pay with a credit card.
Reserved seating is $22 for Little Big Town with special guest Julianne Hough on Thursday, July 22; $27 for Cinderella, Dokken and Jackyl on Friday, July 23; and $32 for Kenny Loggins, Dennis DeYoung with the music of Styx, and Starship starring Mickey Thomas on Saturday, July 24.
A convenience charge will apply on all orders.
Thursday and Friday shows start at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday’s show starts at 5:30 p.m. The VIP area will open 90 minutes prior to the start of the shows each day.
Washington County Fair Park is operated by the non-profit Agricultural and Industrial Society charged with operating the County Fair and hosting over 350 events a year.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry