Located in Menomnee Falls under the Guidance of FC Milwaukee Youth Director Tommy Alioto, FC Milwaukee is offering three different programs for players 10 and under.
The Developmental program is designed for U7-U10 recreational age level teams (U11 soccer is when select soccer and tryouts are allowed by the state’s governing body the WYSA) who want paid, professional coaches, more training and more games. Coach Pat White, “Quite frankly if your 7 to 10 year old enjoys the game, this is where they should be playing. These are important ages for kids to develop the technical aptitude to play.”
*U10 Players can also tryout for FC Milwaukee U11 Select teams. Select tryouts begin in early June. Check our website for more information.
Our recreational program is for kids U7-U10 who want less commitment, but the structure of a professional organization. You may be testing the soccer waters and/or seeing if your child will enjoy the game. Our recreational program has the advantage of a professional structure and curriculum. Coach Tom Alioto, “Our recreational program is now the foundation of the club. We are excited to put FC Milwaukee uniforms on these kids and help them get better and enjoy the game.”
For the 3-6 year old, we now have Micro-Soccer. This is a basic introduction to the game. Coach Alioto will provide a fun learning environment to get kids acquainted with the game. Coach Tommy Alioto, “This program is great. I started this program in various locales and there is nothing like watching the 3, 4 and 5 year olds dribble a ball for the first time.”
Check the following link for more information http://www.fcmilwaukee.com/FCJuniors.php
or check out our website at www.fcmilwaukee.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Auditions for Falls Patio Players show "Godspell"
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive