The Friends of the Germantown Community Library are sponsoring the 12th Annual Book Sale in the community room at the library located at N112 W16957 Mequon Road in Germantown.
The Book Sale begins on Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 3pm until 8pm, Friday, March 26 from 9am to 8pm, Saturday, March 27 from 9am until 4pm, and on Sunday, March 28 from 12noon until 4pm.
There will be thousands of previously enjoyed books for sale at bargain prices for all reader's tastes. There will also be old books, autographed books, and special books for slightly higher prices. See you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Germantown Resident Margaret Mucha named to Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief