The Friends of the Germantown Community Library are sponsoring the 12th Annual Book Sale in the community room at the library located at N112 W16957 Mequon Road in Germantown.
The Book Sale begins on Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 3pm until 8pm, Friday, March 26 from 9am to 8pm, Saturday, March 27 from 9am until 4pm, and on Sunday, March 28 from 12noon until 4pm.
There will be thousands of previously enjoyed books for sale at bargain prices for all reader's tastes. There will also be old books, autographed books, and special books for slightly higher prices. See you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Esprit Poms & Dance Teams are Busy, and Growing!
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- Lobsterfest 2014
- Waterstone Mortgage Named 2014 Fastest Growing Firm by Milwaukee Business Journal