Golfers can now purchase a discount card to receive discounted prices on golf at all Waukesha County courses. The discount card will be available to residents for $20, and nonresidents for $30, with an advantage for County residents.
Golfers will also receive a coupon package valued at over $70 with the purchase of the discount card. This discount card will be used in much of the same way as the ID card was used. The discussion to change the name came from feedback from our existing golfers. Purchasing a discount card will also give the golfer access to coupons or specials throughout the year.
Preseason club house hours will be; Wanaki, N50W20830 Lisbon Road, Menomonee Falls - Monday through Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and Naga-Waukee War Memorial, W307N1897 Maple Avenue in Pewaukee will be open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This is a great time to purchase your discount card or get your preseason swing on track with lessons at Naga-Waukee. Contact Craig at 262-352-5761 for lesson information.
Waukesha County Golf Courses are a part of the Waukesha County Park System, which is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities