Divine Savior Holy Angels High School is proud to announce that seven FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) students qualified for the State competition to be held in April 12-13, in Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
Jenny Markowski & Megan Olson took first place in the category of Emerging Business Issues. They spoke on whether government should require accountability of where the money is spent in the bailout of the car industry or leave it to the discretion of the CEOs and board of directors. Further, they spoke as to whether the car industry should be required to improve technology of the hybrid vehicles or fuel-efficient cars through research and sales of new vehicles.
Julia Lerner, Kelsey Kirkegaard, Aly Fenlon & Sonya Pavela will compete in Parliamentary Procedure. Jess Lopez will compete in the Economics category. Nearly a thousand students from area schools competed in the regional competition.
- Come and see a yarn bomb firsthand on the Old Courthouse Museum grounds!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness