Divine Savior Holy Angels High School is proud to announce that seven FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) students qualified for the State competition to be held in April 12-13, in Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
Jenny Markowski & Megan Olson took first place in the category of Emerging Business Issues. They spoke on whether government should require accountability of where the money is spent in the bailout of the car industry or leave it to the discretion of the CEOs and board of directors. Further, they spoke as to whether the car industry should be required to improve technology of the hybrid vehicles or fuel-efficient cars through research and sales of new vehicles.
Julia Lerner, Kelsey Kirkegaard, Aly Fenlon & Sonya Pavela will compete in Parliamentary Procedure. Jess Lopez will compete in the Economics category. Nearly a thousand students from area schools competed in the regional competition.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ‘Feast & Follies’ dinner show set for April 23 at Germantown High School
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- Community Volunteer Opportunities