Divine Savior Holy Angels High School is proud to announce that seven FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) students qualified for the State competition to be held in April 12-13, in Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
Jenny Markowski & Megan Olson took first place in the category of Emerging Business Issues. They spoke on whether government should require accountability of where the money is spent in the bailout of the car industry or leave it to the discretion of the CEOs and board of directors. Further, they spoke as to whether the car industry should be required to improve technology of the hybrid vehicles or fuel-efficient cars through research and sales of new vehicles.
Julia Lerner, Kelsey Kirkegaard, Aly Fenlon & Sonya Pavela will compete in Parliamentary Procedure. Jess Lopez will compete in the Economics category. Nearly a thousand students from area schools competed in the regional competition.
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity