Divine Savior Holy Angels High School is proud to announce that seven FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) students qualified for the State competition to be held in April 12-13, in Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
Jenny Markowski & Megan Olson took first place in the category of Emerging Business Issues. They spoke on whether government should require accountability of where the money is spent in the bailout of the car industry or leave it to the discretion of the CEOs and board of directors. Further, they spoke as to whether the car industry should be required to improve technology of the hybrid vehicles or fuel-efficient cars through research and sales of new vehicles.
Julia Lerner, Kelsey Kirkegaard, Aly Fenlon & Sonya Pavela will compete in Parliamentary Procedure. Jess Lopez will compete in the Economics category. Nearly a thousand students from area schools competed in the regional competition.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ceramic Class with Carmen Bond
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- A Vision for Germantown
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards