A school funding reform presentation by Tom Beebe, of Wisconsin Alliance of Excellent schools will take place February 11th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at the Menomonee Falls High School Library. The school is located at W142 N8101 Merrimac Drive. The forum is sponsored by the Menomonee Falls PTA/PTSA Council.
Our schools are crumbling from years of inequitable and inadequate state funding. As a result, an unprecendented number of school districts are being forced to slash budgets, cut teacher/staff positions, increase class sizes, and eliminate vital education programming - just to survive. Ultimately, quality education is compromised, our communities face increasing taxes and our children are left unprepared for the future.
Come and get the facts about Wisconsin's school-funding policy and what needs to change. Learn about a new funding plan that will keep our schools in business.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Esprit Poms & Dance Teams are Busy, and Growing!