A school funding reform presentation by Tom Beebe, of Wisconsin Alliance of Excellent schools will take place February 11th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at the Menomonee Falls High School Library. The school is located at W142 N8101 Merrimac Drive. The forum is sponsored by the Menomonee Falls PTA/PTSA Council.
Our schools are crumbling from years of inequitable and inadequate state funding. As a result, an unprecendented number of school districts are being forced to slash budgets, cut teacher/staff positions, increase class sizes, and eliminate vital education programming - just to survive. Ultimately, quality education is compromised, our communities face increasing taxes and our children are left unprepared for the future.
Come and get the facts about Wisconsin's school-funding policy and what needs to change. Learn about a new funding plan that will keep our schools in business.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month
- George Webb, Hamilton NHS team up to help SOS
- Tri County YMCA Healthy Kids Day April 26th
- Timothy J. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Finding The Middle Way - free documentary about Hmong in Wisconsin
- Tai advances to National History Bee
- Hamilton student earns State Honors
- Hamilton choir students qualify for state music festival