A school funding reform presentation by Tom Beebe, of Wisconsin Alliance of Excellent schools will take place February 11th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at the Menomonee Falls High School Library. The school is located at W142 N8101 Merrimac Drive. The forum is sponsored by the Menomonee Falls PTA/PTSA Council.
Our schools are crumbling from years of inequitable and inadequate state funding. As a result, an unprecendented number of school districts are being forced to slash budgets, cut teacher/staff positions, increase class sizes, and eliminate vital education programming - just to survive. Ultimately, quality education is compromised, our communities face increasing taxes and our children are left unprepared for the future.
Come and get the facts about Wisconsin's school-funding policy and what needs to change. Learn about a new funding plan that will keep our schools in business.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Wisconsin nominees named in WELCOA’s national Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- Germantown 7th Grade Hawks Win the Oconomowoc Tournament Championship
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- UW MadHatters to Perform at Wauwatosa West
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards