People who have questions about postsecondary financial aid are encouraged to attend the annual financial aid information session Dec. 10 hosted by the Hamilton High School Guidance Department. The workshop begins at 7 p.m. in the high school Little Theater.
Many aspects of financial aid – including application procedures, forms, eligibility, aid packages and deadlines – will be covered. A representative from Carroll University’s Financial Aid Office will be the guest speaker.
In case of inclement weather, the session will be postponed to Jan. 7, 2010. For more information, contact the high school Guidance Department at (262) 246-6471 x1134.
Hamilton High School is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Shaunti Feldhan to Reveal the Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade