People who have questions about postsecondary financial aid are encouraged to attend the annual financial aid information session Dec. 10 hosted by the Hamilton High School Guidance Department. The workshop begins at 7 p.m. in the high school Little Theater.
Many aspects of financial aid – including application procedures, forms, eligibility, aid packages and deadlines – will be covered. A representative from Carroll University’s Financial Aid Office will be the guest speaker.
In case of inclement weather, the session will be postponed to Jan. 7, 2010. For more information, contact the high school Guidance Department at (262) 246-6471 x1134.
Hamilton High School is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Germantown Resident Margaret Mucha named to Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Share your story!
- Two Named to Holiday Folk Fair International Hall of Fame