People who have questions about postsecondary financial aid are encouraged to attend the annual financial aid information session Dec. 10 hosted by the Hamilton High School Guidance Department. The workshop begins at 7 p.m. in the high school Little Theater.
Many aspects of financial aid – including application procedures, forms, eligibility, aid packages and deadlines – will be covered. A representative from Carroll University’s Financial Aid Office will be the guest speaker.
In case of inclement weather, the session will be postponed to Jan. 7, 2010. For more information, contact the high school Guidance Department at (262) 246-6471 x1134.
Hamilton High School is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities