The Germantown Farmers Market is moving from The Livery on Rockfield Rd. to THE GERMANTOWN SENIOR CITIZEN CENTER parking lot beginning August 15. The time will remain the same; from 8 - 2. The market has been flourishing with all kinds of vegetables; with new things coming every weekend. The sweet corn has been wonderful and the rain has made for bountiful crops from all of the area farmers. The market also has beautiful hand made items from local artisans. New vendors are always welcome; the market will continue to grow in it's new location. Contact 414-651-4080 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ‘Feast & Follies’ dinner show set for April 23 at Germantown High School
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- Seven Tips to Stay Safe on Winter Roads