The Germantown Farmers Market is moving from The Livery on Rockfield Rd. to THE GERMANTOWN SENIOR CITIZEN CENTER parking lot beginning August 15. The time will remain the same; from 8 - 2. The market has been flourishing with all kinds of vegetables; with new things coming every weekend. The sweet corn has been wonderful and the rain has made for bountiful crops from all of the area farmers. The market also has beautiful hand made items from local artisans. New vendors are always welcome; the market will continue to grow in it's new location. Contact 414-651-4080 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Germantown Resident Margaret Mucha named to Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Share your story!
- Two Named to Holiday Folk Fair International Hall of Fame