The Germantown Farmers Market is moving from The Livery on Rockfield Rd. to THE GERMANTOWN SENIOR CITIZEN CENTER parking lot beginning August 15. The time will remain the same; from 8 - 2. The market has been flourishing with all kinds of vegetables; with new things coming every weekend. The sweet corn has been wonderful and the rain has made for bountiful crops from all of the area farmers. The market also has beautiful hand made items from local artisans. New vendors are always welcome; the market will continue to grow in it's new location. Contact 414-651-4080 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Wisconsin's Mining Standoff - free documentary screening