The Germantown Farmers Market is moving from The Livery on Rockfield Rd. to THE GERMANTOWN SENIOR CITIZEN CENTER parking lot beginning August 15. The time will remain the same; from 8 - 2. The market has been flourishing with all kinds of vegetables; with new things coming every weekend. The sweet corn has been wonderful and the rain has made for bountiful crops from all of the area farmers. The market also has beautiful hand made items from local artisans. New vendors are always welcome; the market will continue to grow in it's new location. Contact 414-651-4080 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Booster and Car Seat Safety Check
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Maple Avenue fifth-graders donate to Tricia’s Troops
- Templeton students earn State Honors
- Hamilton student named Academic All-Star
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests How to Spot and Avoid a Remodeling Scam
- Better Business Bureau Selects Anchor Moving Systems for Office Relocation