The Germantown Farmers Market is moving from The Livery on Rockfield Rd. to THE GERMANTOWN SENIOR CITIZEN CENTER parking lot beginning August 15. The time will remain the same; from 8 - 2. The market has been flourishing with all kinds of vegetables; with new things coming every weekend. The sweet corn has been wonderful and the rain has made for bountiful crops from all of the area farmers. The market also has beautiful hand made items from local artisans. New vendors are always welcome; the market will continue to grow in it's new location. Contact 414-651-4080 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Unique Trombone and Civil War Groups in Concert this Sunday
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library