Opening Day festivities for Germantown Little League last Saturday morning could not have turned out much better. The annual official start to the new youth baseball and softball seasons had it all — plenty of spring sunshine, the smell of brats on the grill, the pageantry of youngsters attired in their colorful baseball and softball uniforms, the throwing out of the first pitch's and formal ceremonies that included special guests the “Usinger Elves"
More than 650 young players from ages 4 to 16 celebrated the new season at the Little League complex. Along with the players were parents, friends, community members and Little League fans of all ages!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aurora Medical Center physicians award scholarships
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- CHILDRENS RUMMAGE SALE A SUCCESS
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month