Opening Day festivities for Germantown Little League last Saturday morning could not have turned out much better. The annual official start to the new youth baseball and softball seasons had it all — plenty of spring sunshine, the smell of brats on the grill, the pageantry of youngsters attired in their colorful baseball and softball uniforms, the throwing out of the first pitch's and formal ceremonies that included special guests the “Usinger Elves"
More than 650 young players from ages 4 to 16 celebrated the new season at the Little League complex. Along with the players were parents, friends, community members and Little League fans of all ages!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Templeton student wins history award
- River Cruise Seminar
- Granville-Brown Deer Chamber to Host Porch Party on May 31
- Hamilton students compete at state music festival
- 3M provides grant to Hamilton High School
- Succeeding in Business with Passion, Purpose and Persistence