Opening Day festivities for Germantown Little League last Saturday morning could not have turned out much better. The annual official start to the new youth baseball and softball seasons had it all — plenty of spring sunshine, the smell of brats on the grill, the pageantry of youngsters attired in their colorful baseball and softball uniforms, the throwing out of the first pitch's and formal ceremonies that included special guests the “Usinger Elves"
More than 650 young players from ages 4 to 16 celebrated the new season at the Little League complex. Along with the players were parents, friends, community members and Little League fans of all ages!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Doors of Cedarburg Show