Do you sew? Do you knit? Are you in a sewing or knitting group/club? Do you have a heart for helping children?
"Hearts in Unity" is looking for volunteers willing to help with two ongoing projects for the benefit of the orphan and at-risk children living in Tanzania in East Africa.
(1) To sew simple fabric school bags for elementary school children in the remote villages of Tanzania.
(2) To knit/crochet hats for the orphan and at-risk children living in the cooler mountain regions in northern Tanzania – on the slopes of Mt. Meru and Mt. Kilimanjaro.
For more information about volunteering for these projects, please send an email to Sue at email@example.com.
Hearts in Unity is a local non-profit organization dedicated to a mission of care and support of orphan and at-risk children in the remote villages of northern Tanzania, Africa. Tanzania is the 5th poorest country in the world – a country where families live in extreme poverty, struggling to survive on less than $1 a day.
Through programs to feed, clothe and educate the children, we are making a difference and changing lives. We invite you to join us in helping these precious children.
To learn more, please visit Hearts in Unity on the web at:
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity