Do you sew? Do you knit? Are you in a sewing or knitting group/club? Do you have a heart for helping children?
"Hearts in Unity" is looking for volunteers willing to help with two ongoing projects for the benefit of the orphan and at-risk children living in Tanzania in East Africa.
(1) To sew simple fabric school bags for elementary school children in the remote villages of Tanzania.
(2) To knit/crochet hats for the orphan and at-risk children living in the cooler mountain regions in northern Tanzania – on the slopes of Mt. Meru and Mt. Kilimanjaro.
For more information about volunteering for these projects, please send an email to Sue at email@example.com.
Hearts in Unity is a local non-profit organization dedicated to a mission of care and support of orphan and at-risk children in the remote villages of northern Tanzania, Africa. Tanzania is the 5th poorest country in the world – a country where families live in extreme poverty, struggling to survive on less than $1 a day.
Through programs to feed, clothe and educate the children, we are making a difference and changing lives. We invite you to join us in helping these precious children.
To learn more, please visit Hearts in Unity on the web at:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Voter Photo ID A Good Move
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Stephen P. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Herker Industries adds David Barta as Vice President of Business Development to its Team
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cross Country Meet a Huge Success!