A bevy of local residents will be among the nearly 40 outstanding Wisconsin artists featured at the Elm Grove Woman's Club's upcoming Fine & Wearable Art Show, 13885 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove, on Saturday, April 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, April 5, 10 a.m.to 4 p.m.
Vendors at the juried show include Mark Mueller (pen & ink) of Germantown; Mary Heuer (jewelry) of Greendale; Karen Crown (glass) of Muskego; Kelly Frost (photography) and Ken Swartz (sculpture) of West Allis; Kristin Gereau (wearable art) and Marilyn Leach (pottery) of Waukesha.
Others include Tony Casper (photography) of Oconomowoc; Paul Dominquez (painted wood) and Jennifer Hoppfinger (painted glass) of Watertown; Ursula McCarthy (wearable art) of Mukwonago; Bob Caldart (pottery) and Don Priewe (metal sculpture) of Hartford; Deb Radke (copper) of Franksville; and Rita Mueller (pottery) of Berlin.
Admission is $3. Parking is free. The building is handicap accessible.
Lunch, beverages and homemade desserts will be available for purchase.
Several area charities will share in a portion of the profits.
Call the EGWC at (262) 782-5930 for more information.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry