A bevy of local residents will be among the nearly 40 outstanding Wisconsin artists featured at the Elm Grove Woman's Club's upcoming Fine & Wearable Art Show, 13885 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove, on Saturday, April 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, April 5, 10 a.m.to 4 p.m.
Vendors at the juried show include Mark Mueller (pen & ink) of Germantown; Mary Heuer (jewelry) of Greendale; Karen Crown (glass) of Muskego; Kelly Frost (photography) and Ken Swartz (sculpture) of West Allis; Kristin Gereau (wearable art) and Marilyn Leach (pottery) of Waukesha.
Others include Tony Casper (photography) of Oconomowoc; Paul Dominquez (painted wood) and Jennifer Hoppfinger (painted glass) of Watertown; Ursula McCarthy (wearable art) of Mukwonago; Bob Caldart (pottery) and Don Priewe (metal sculpture) of Hartford; Deb Radke (copper) of Franksville; and Rita Mueller (pottery) of Berlin.
Admission is $3. Parking is free. The building is handicap accessible.
Lunch, beverages and homemade desserts will be available for purchase.
Several area charities will share in a portion of the profits.
Call the EGWC at (262) 782-5930 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Help Prevent Seniors from Becoming Scam Victims
- Germantown Youth Futures Recognizes Industrial Recyclers
- Russ Darrow Group Dealerships Ranked Top 25 “Best Places to Work”