Celebrate spring in song at Newcastle Place, Mequon’s premier senior living community. On Tuesday, March 17, from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., seniors are invited to join residents of Newcastle Place in a sing-a-long with pianist and singer Tom Stanfield. A well-known performer in Lake Geneva, Wis., Stanfield will be performing a variety of well-known tunes for all to enjoy.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Liz at (262) 387-8835.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place and historic Eastcastle Place, its sister community on Milwaukee’s East Side, trace their roots back to1884. They have earned exemplary reputations by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Both Newcastle Place and Eastcastle Place are continuing care senior communities that offer elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. These vibrant communities also offer assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information on Newcastle Place or Eastcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com, www.EastcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8830.
- Come and see a yarn bomb firsthand on the Old Courthouse Museum grounds!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness