Celebrate spring in song at Newcastle Place, Mequon’s premier senior living community. On Tuesday, March 17, from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., seniors are invited to join residents of Newcastle Place in a sing-a-long with pianist and singer Tom Stanfield. A well-known performer in Lake Geneva, Wis., Stanfield will be performing a variety of well-known tunes for all to enjoy.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Liz at (262) 387-8835.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place and historic Eastcastle Place, its sister community on Milwaukee’s East Side, trace their roots back to1884. They have earned exemplary reputations by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Both Newcastle Place and Eastcastle Place are continuing care senior communities that offer elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. These vibrant communities also offer assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information on Newcastle Place or Eastcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com, www.EastcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8830.
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity