Celebrate spring in song at Newcastle Place, Mequon’s premier senior living community. On Tuesday, March 17, from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., seniors are invited to join residents of Newcastle Place in a sing-a-long with pianist and singer Tom Stanfield. A well-known performer in Lake Geneva, Wis., Stanfield will be performing a variety of well-known tunes for all to enjoy.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Liz at (262) 387-8835.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place and historic Eastcastle Place, its sister community on Milwaukee’s East Side, trace their roots back to1884. They have earned exemplary reputations by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Both Newcastle Place and Eastcastle Place are continuing care senior communities that offer elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. These vibrant communities also offer assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information on Newcastle Place or Eastcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com, www.EastcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8830.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS