Celebrate spring in song at Newcastle Place, Mequon’s premier senior living community. On Tuesday, March 17, from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., seniors are invited to join residents of Newcastle Place in a sing-a-long with pianist and singer Tom Stanfield. A well-known performer in Lake Geneva, Wis., Stanfield will be performing a variety of well-known tunes for all to enjoy.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Liz at (262) 387-8835.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place and historic Eastcastle Place, its sister community on Milwaukee’s East Side, trace their roots back to1884. They have earned exemplary reputations by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Both Newcastle Place and Eastcastle Place are continuing care senior communities that offer elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. These vibrant communities also offer assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information on Newcastle Place or Eastcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com, www.EastcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8830.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum