As part of Customer Appreciation Week (September 15-20), Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting FREE on-site Shred Events at its three branches in September:
N91W17231 Appleton Avenue
Monday, September 15
3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
8607 N. Port Washington Road
Wednesday, September 17
3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
2090 Wisconsin Avenue
Thursday, September 18
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The public is encouraged to drop-off unwanted documents for shredding to:
• Guard against identity theft
• Help the environment
• Eliminate clutter
Limit: Five Bags or Boxes
Stop in the bank lobbies during our Shred Events and enter to win $100. There will be one winner at each location. Drawings will take place no later than Noon on 9/22/14. Must be 18 or older to enter.
Founded in 1990, Cornerstone Community Bank serves businesses and individuals with a full-array of banking services. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- UW MadHatters to Perform at Wauwatosa West
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- GHS Students Experience Wisconsin Politics Firsthand
- IN THE BUSINESS OF SAVING MONEY
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation to award $16,000 in grants!