Join local author & paranormal investigator, J. Nathan Couch, on a journey to the places in southern Washington County that harbor bottomless lakes, spook lights, and cryptid sightings.
Look for cemetery spook lights, share appetizers with a murdered lady of the night, search for the Bearwolf, maybe even encounter the Goat Man!
Meet at the Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S. 5th Avenue, West Bend at 5:45pm. We’ll return to Old Courthouse Museum around 9:00pm.
Bring your camera! You’ll never know what you’ll encounter!
$35.00/person, $30.00/Washington County Historical Society member. Includes: light appetizers at Tally Ho Pub & Grill, trivia game, and prizes. Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Contact Jessica Sawinski Couch at email@example.com or 262-335-4679 or visit www.historyisfun.com
- Workforce Development Center Hosts Child Labor Law Overview for Employers
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club Scholarship
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Come and see a yarn bomb firsthand on the Old Courthouse Museum grounds!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day