Join local author & paranormal investigator, J. Nathan Couch, on a journey to the places in southern Washington County that harbor bottomless lakes, spook lights, and cryptid sightings.
Look for cemetery spook lights, share appetizers with a murdered lady of the night, search for the Bearwolf, maybe even encounter the Goat Man!
Meet at the Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S. 5th Avenue, West Bend at 5:45pm. We’ll return to Old Courthouse Museum around 9:00pm.
Bring your camera! You’ll never know what you’ll encounter!
$35.00/person, $30.00/Washington County Historical Society member. Includes: light appetizers at Tally Ho Pub & Grill, trivia game, and prizes. Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Contact Jessica Sawinski Couch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-335-4679 or visit www.historyisfun.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant applications
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Empty Bowls :: Soup Fundraiser for Food Pantry
- Wallner Builders Wins “Best of Houzz 2016” Award for Client Satisfaction