Enjoy seeing baseball as it was played in the 1860s when a ball was an "apple" and a batter was a "striker" Two professional vintage baseball teams, Milwaukee Cream Citys and Milwaukee Grays, face off for 2 games on Sunday, August 17, 11 am, at the Richfield Historical Park. An added feature of this event is a classic car show.
Great food by Bilda's Friess Lake Pub can be enjoyed and tour of an historic mill, restored farm house and log buildings is included in the admission fee. Activities for kids will take place between the games.
Admission: $7.50 (adults); $4 (ages 6-12); Free (Under 6).
Classic cars: $10 per carload.
The Richfield Historical Park opens at 10 am. This is a mosquito-controlled environment. Bring a chair.
Parking for spectators: 1896 State Road 164, Richfield, WI 53076;
Entrance for Handicapped & Classic Cars: 4399 Pleasant Hill Road, Richfield, WI 53076.
Sponsored by the Richfield Historical Society
Questions: Call 262-628-4221
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry