Enjoy seeing baseball as it was played in the 1860s when a ball was an "apple" and a batter was a "striker" Two professional vintage baseball teams, Milwaukee Cream Citys and Milwaukee Grays, face off for 2 games on Sunday, August 17, 11 am, at the Richfield Historical Park. An added feature of this event is a classic car show.
Great food by Bilda's Friess Lake Pub can be enjoyed and tour of an historic mill, restored farm house and log buildings is included in the admission fee. Activities for kids will take place between the games.
Admission: $7.50 (adults); $4 (ages 6-12); Free (Under 6).
Classic cars: $10 per carload.
The Richfield Historical Park opens at 10 am. This is a mosquito-controlled environment. Bring a chair.
Parking for spectators: 1896 State Road 164, Richfield, WI 53076;
Entrance for Handicapped & Classic Cars: 4399 Pleasant Hill Road, Richfield, WI 53076.
Sponsored by the Richfield Historical Society
Questions: Call 262-628-4221
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Children's Community Center Celebrates 40 Years of Community Service
- Category X to perform at BuB's Irish Pub!
- Marching Band Madness is Sept. 19 at Germantown High School
- Annual Punt, Pass, & Kick Contest
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- SWIM STAFF NEEDED