Enjoy seeing baseball as it was played in the 1860s when a ball was an "apple" and a batter was a "striker" Two professional vintage baseball teams, Milwaukee Cream Citys and Milwaukee Grays, face off for 2 games on Sunday, August 17, 11 am, at the Richfield Historical Park. An added feature of this event is a classic car show.
Great food by Bilda's Friess Lake Pub can be enjoyed and tour of an historic mill, restored farm house and log buildings is included in the admission fee. Activities for kids will take place between the games.
Admission: $7.50 (adults); $4 (ages 6-12); Free (Under 6).
Classic cars: $10 per carload.
The Richfield Historical Park opens at 10 am. This is a mosquito-controlled environment. Bring a chair.
Parking for spectators: 1896 State Road 164, Richfield, WI 53076;
Entrance for Handicapped & Classic Cars: 4399 Pleasant Hill Road, Richfield, WI 53076.
Sponsored by the Richfield Historical Society
Questions: Call 262-628-4221
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Help Prevent Seniors from Becoming Scam Victims
- Germantown Youth Futures Recognizes Industrial Recyclers
- Russ Darrow Group Dealerships Ranked Top 25 “Best Places to Work”