Enjoy seeing baseball as it was played in the 1860s when a ball was an "apple" and a batter was a "striker" Two professional vintage baseball teams, Milwaukee Cream Citys and Milwaukee Grays, face off for 2 games on Sunday, August 17, 11 am, at the Richfield Historical Park. An added feature of this event is a classic car show.
Great food by Bilda's Friess Lake Pub can be enjoyed and tour of an historic mill, restored farm house and log buildings is included in the admission fee. Activities for kids will take place between the games.
Admission: $7.50 (adults); $4 (ages 6-12); Free (Under 6).
Classic cars: $10 per carload.
The Richfield Historical Park opens at 10 am. This is a mosquito-controlled environment. Bring a chair.
Parking for spectators: 1896 State Road 164, Richfield, WI 53076;
Entrance for Handicapped & Classic Cars: 4399 Pleasant Hill Road, Richfield, WI 53076.
Sponsored by the Richfield Historical Society
Questions: Call 262-628-4221
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum