Enjoy seeing baseball as it was played in the 1860s when a ball was an "apple" and a batter was a "striker" Two professional vintage baseball teams, Milwaukee Cream Citys and Milwaukee Grays, face off for 2 games on Sunday, August 17, 11 am, at the Richfield Historical Park. An added feature of this event is a classic car show.
Great food by Bilda's Friess Lake Pub can be enjoyed and tour of an historic mill, restored farm house and log buildings is included in the admission fee. Activities for kids will take place between the games.
Admission: $7.50 (adults); $4 (ages 6-12); Free (Under 6).
Classic cars: $10 per carload.
The Richfield Historical Park opens at 10 am. This is a mosquito-controlled environment. Bring a chair.
Parking for spectators: 1896 State Road 164, Richfield, WI 53076;
Entrance for Handicapped & Classic Cars: 4399 Pleasant Hill Road, Richfield, WI 53076.
Sponsored by the Richfield Historical Society
Questions: Call 262-628-4221
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute