Children in 1st through 5th grades are invited to learn about the animals and people of the French Fur trade era. Join us at the Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave in West Bend on Thursday August 14 from 8:45am to 12pm to sing French songs, learn how to make a fire with flint and steel, discover the animals of the fur trade with a naturalist from Kettle Moraine State Forest Pike Lake Unit, make and play a trading game, enjoy a period snack, and more!
Registration is required by August 13. Download a registration sheet from www.HistoryIsFun.com. $6 per child before August 1, $7 per child August 1 & after. FREE for WCHS members at Family Level or higher.
Contact Jessica firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 335-4678 for more information
Sponsored in part by West Bend Noon Kiwanis
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Children's Community Center Celebrates 40 Years of Community Service
- Category X to perform at BuB's Irish Pub!
- Marching Band Madness is Sept. 19 at Germantown High School
- Annual Punt, Pass, & Kick Contest
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages