Children in 1st through 5th grades are invited to learn about the animals and people of the French Fur trade era. Join us at the Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave in West Bend on Thursday August 14 from 8:45am to 12pm to sing French songs, learn how to make a fire with flint and steel, discover the animals of the fur trade with a naturalist from Kettle Moraine State Forest Pike Lake Unit, make and play a trading game, enjoy a period snack, and more!
Registration is required by August 13. Download a registration sheet from www.HistoryIsFun.com. $6 per child before August 1, $7 per child August 1 & after. FREE for WCHS members at Family Level or higher.
Contact Jessica email@example.com or (262) 335-4678 for more information
Sponsored in part by West Bend Noon Kiwanis
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Bank Financial Centre Hosting “Holi-Days of Giving”
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- YOGA at Anytime Fitness Menomonee Falls
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Shaunti Feldhan to Reveal the Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter