Children in 1st through 5th grades are invited to learn about the animals and people of the French Fur trade era. Join us at the Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave in West Bend on Thursday August 14 from 8:45am to 12pm to sing French songs, learn how to make a fire with flint and steel, discover the animals of the fur trade with a naturalist from Kettle Moraine State Forest Pike Lake Unit, make and play a trading game, enjoy a period snack, and more!
Registration is required by August 13. Download a registration sheet from www.HistoryIsFun.com. $6 per child before August 1, $7 per child August 1 & after. FREE for WCHS members at Family Level or higher.
Contact Jessica email@example.com or (262) 335-4678 for more information
Sponsored in part by West Bend Noon Kiwanis
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Auditions for Falls Patio Players show "Godspell"
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive