Children in 1st through 5th grades are invited to learn about the animals and people of the French Fur trade era. Join us at the Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave in West Bend on Thursday August 14 from 8:45am to 12pm to sing French songs, learn how to make a fire with flint and steel, discover the animals of the fur trade with a naturalist from Kettle Moraine State Forest Pike Lake Unit, make and play a trading game, enjoy a period snack, and more!
Registration is required by August 13. Download a registration sheet from www.HistoryIsFun.com. $6 per child before August 1, $7 per child August 1 & after. FREE for WCHS members at Family Level or higher.
Contact Jessica firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 335-4678 for more information
Sponsored in part by West Bend Noon Kiwanis
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Voter Photo ID A Good Move
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Stephen P. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Herker Industries adds David Barta as Vice President of Business Development to its Team
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cross Country Meet a Huge Success!