TCI, LLC a global leader in power quality solutions, has moved its corporate operations to a new 66,000 square foot facility located in Germantown, Wisconsin. The facility incorporates leading edge technology throughout the building including a state of the art power lab to support new product development. The modern training rooms and Audio-Visual capabilities enables TCI to provide both onsite and remote training thereby connecting TCI’s experts to affiliates and customers worldwide in real-time.
When the company’s former manufacturing facility, located on 86th Street in Milwaukee, could no longer support the revenue growth needs of the company, TCI selected the nearby community of Germantown, Wisconsin, as the next location for their Global Headquarters. The newly constructed facility at W132 N10611 Grant Drive gives TCI the ability to double their current manufacturing capacity and support planned strategic growth for the next five years. Situated on a 12-acre parcel in the Germantown Industrial Park, the site has the acreage to accommodate anticipated future expansions well into the next decade.
According to TCI’s President, Steven Copp “This new facility is an example of TCI’s commitment to domestic manufacturing and the state of Wisconsin and is expected to support TCI’s growth for the next decade” All TCI products will be manufactured in the new factory which is projected to add 55 to 60 new jobs over the coming three year period.
About TCI: Founded in 1961, TCI employs over 150 associates who support, design and manufacture power quality products that increase the value and improve the overall performance of electrical systems. Learn more about TCI at: http://www.transcoil.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS