HR Green is pleased to announce the appointment of Germantown native Jeremy Kaemmer as Staff Engineer in the Transportation Department of HR Green’s Cedar Rapids office.
Jeremy is a member of the American Planning Association (APA) and American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), He interned at Iowa Department of Transportation, Office of Location and Environment. He was involved in the Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan for City of Muscatine as a part of Iowa Initiative for Sustainable Communities, which he presented at the 2013 American Planning Association’s National conference in Atlanta. The plan included a virtual way-finding app, as well as a GIS script that put out a list of sidewalk and bike infrastructure projects prioritized by potential demand and location.
Jeremy graduated from the University of Iowa with a B.S.E. in Civil & Environmental Engineering in 2013 and earned his M.S. in Urban and Regional Planning from the University of Iowa in 2014. He also holds a Certificate of Graduate Studies in Transportation
“My interests and passions are quality transportation and clean water. I care a great deal for how transportation policy and infrastructure come together to affect how people live their daily lives and experience their local environment,” said Jeremy
- Purchase your tickets now for the Centuries of Architecture Tour Germantown/Richfield
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks