HR Green is pleased to announce the appointment of Germantown native Jeremy Kaemmer as Staff Engineer in the Transportation Department of HR Green’s Cedar Rapids office.
Jeremy is a member of the American Planning Association (APA) and American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), He interned at Iowa Department of Transportation, Office of Location and Environment. He was involved in the Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan for City of Muscatine as a part of Iowa Initiative for Sustainable Communities, which he presented at the 2013 American Planning Association’s National conference in Atlanta. The plan included a virtual way-finding app, as well as a GIS script that put out a list of sidewalk and bike infrastructure projects prioritized by potential demand and location.
Jeremy graduated from the University of Iowa with a B.S.E. in Civil & Environmental Engineering in 2013 and earned his M.S. in Urban and Regional Planning from the University of Iowa in 2014. He also holds a Certificate of Graduate Studies in Transportation
“My interests and passions are quality transportation and clean water. I care a great deal for how transportation policy and infrastructure come together to affect how people live their daily lives and experience their local environment,” said Jeremy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS