Event to benefit Variety‘s Freedom Program to help children gain mobility.
4:00 – 8:00 p.m. on Friday, June 20, 2014 *Weather Permitting*
Some of the area's best classic and hot rod cars will be showcased at the Marcus Cinema of Menomonee Falls Fourth Annual Classic Car Cruise Night. This free, family-friendly event features classic cars as well as raffle prizes, food, music, fun activities for the kids and a special guest appearance by Marcus Theaters’ mascot Stubby.
Enthusiasts whose special car might not necessarily qualify as a “classic” are more than welcome to stop by and show off their pride and joy too.
The parking lot of Marcus Cinema of Menomonee Falls, is located at W180 N9393 Premier Lane in Menomonee Falls. The theatre is just southeast of Appleton Avenue and Country Line Road (County Q) near Applebee’s and Uno’s.
In addition to providing great entertainment for automotive aficionados and their families, proceeds from the event will benefit Variety's Freedom Program which helps children with physical disabilities by funding durable medical equipment for those with the greatest financial need. This includes wheelchairs, walkers, van lifts, house ramps, adaptive car seats & strollers, specially-equipped bicycles & tricycles, bath equipment, stair lifts and other items necessary to increase a child’s access to and participation in the community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS