2nd Saturday Wisconsin is a series of public education and information sessions about divorce and other family law issues. All the sessions are held on the second Saturday of each month and are free, open to everyone, and with no "registration" or tracking of attendance.
The goal is to allow you to learn more about divorce options in Wisconsin.
The next session will be held at the Logemann Community Center on Mequon Road this Saturday, June 14 from 10 AM to 12 Noon.
These informal educational sessions are designed to help you learn about divorce options. The professionals involved are all trained members of the Collaborative Family Law Council of WI, a non-profit association.
The sessions begin with an overview of divorce options followed by a discussion of the Collaborative Process, how it works, how long it takes, and who is involved. The presenters include an attorney, child specialist/coach and financial neutral all trained in the process.
The professionals participating in this program will NOT discuss your personal situation, answer specific legal questions about your marriage or provide legal advice. This is not a free legal service.
Visit www.collabdivorce.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Voter Photo ID A Good Move
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Stephen P. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Herker Industries adds David Barta as Vice President of Business Development to its Team
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cross Country Meet a Huge Success!