Looking for something to do this summer?
Well, either you can choose a summer trip to Noah’s Ark (trip deadline extended to June 9th), Six Flags (July 10th), Mt. Olympus (June 26th), Brewers Game (July 9th and July 21st), or Phantom Ranch (August 4th) or volunteer at the many opportunities throughout Washington County.
If looking closer to home and something free, attend every Monday night, June 16-August 25th (excluding July 21 and 28) at Regner Park, West Bend for local youth talent!!! Gabbatha, Sara Rose (Bonlender), Spare Change Trio, Uncle Frank, Anna Brookens, and much more. Free and fun!! 7-9pm!!!
We offer "Battle of the Bands" at the Washington County Fair grounds on Tuesday, July 22nd - $50 for you to apply with the possibility for your band to win $100, $200 or $300.
Please contact Anita Hilleman at email@example.com or call at 262.384.0056 with any questions, or permission slips.
See you this summer!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Lannon Stonemen U13 Orange take 2nd!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Device Workshop
- Reich Tool and Design supports fundraising for the 150 Mile Scenic Tour for Leukemia and Lymphoma Research