Looking for something to do this summer?
Well, either you can choose a summer trip to Noah’s Ark (trip deadline extended to June 9th), Six Flags (July 10th), Mt. Olympus (June 26th), Brewers Game (July 9th and July 21st), or Phantom Ranch (August 4th) or volunteer at the many opportunities throughout Washington County.
If looking closer to home and something free, attend every Monday night, June 16-August 25th (excluding July 21 and 28) at Regner Park, West Bend for local youth talent!!! Gabbatha, Sara Rose (Bonlender), Spare Change Trio, Uncle Frank, Anna Brookens, and much more. Free and fun!! 7-9pm!!!
We offer "Battle of the Bands" at the Washington County Fair grounds on Tuesday, July 22nd - $50 for you to apply with the possibility for your band to win $100, $200 or $300.
Please contact Anita Hilleman at email@example.com or call at 262.384.0056 with any questions, or permission slips.
See you this summer!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Doors of Cedarburg Show