Looking for something to do this summer?
Well, either you can choose a summer trip to Noah’s Ark (trip deadline extended to June 9th), Six Flags (July 10th), Mt. Olympus (June 26th), Brewers Game (July 9th and July 21st), or Phantom Ranch (August 4th) or volunteer at the many opportunities throughout Washington County.
If looking closer to home and something free, attend every Monday night, June 16-August 25th (excluding July 21 and 28) at Regner Park, West Bend for local youth talent!!! Gabbatha, Sara Rose (Bonlender), Spare Change Trio, Uncle Frank, Anna Brookens, and much more. Free and fun!! 7-9pm!!!
We offer "Battle of the Bands" at the Washington County Fair grounds on Tuesday, July 22nd - $50 for you to apply with the possibility for your band to win $100, $200 or $300.
Please contact Anita Hilleman at email@example.com or call at 262.384.0056 with any questions, or permission slips.
See you this summer!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Esprit Poms & Dance Teams are Busy, and Growing!
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money