Looking for something to do this summer?
Well, either you can choose a summer trip to Noah’s Ark (trip deadline extended to June 9th), Six Flags (July 10th), Mt. Olympus (June 26th), Brewers Game (July 9th and July 21st), or Phantom Ranch (August 4th) or volunteer at the many opportunities throughout Washington County.
If looking closer to home and something free, attend every Monday night, June 16-August 25th (excluding July 21 and 28) at Regner Park, West Bend for local youth talent!!! Gabbatha, Sara Rose (Bonlender), Spare Change Trio, Uncle Frank, Anna Brookens, and much more. Free and fun!! 7-9pm!!!
We offer "Battle of the Bands" at the Washington County Fair grounds on Tuesday, July 22nd - $50 for you to apply with the possibility for your band to win $100, $200 or $300.
Please contact Anita Hilleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 262.384.0056 with any questions, or permission slips.
See you this summer!!!
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Summer Art Classes for Children and Adults
- Friends Book Sale
- Workforce Development Center Hosts Child Labor Law Overview for Employers
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- GFWC Brown Deer Junior Woman's Club Scholarship
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Come and see a yarn bomb firsthand on the Old Courthouse Museum grounds!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”