Vacation Bible School in the Park
Sponsored by Emmanuel Community United Methodist Church
June 23-26, 2014
Emmanuel Community United Methodist Church is holding its annual Vacation Bible School at Rotary Park located at N85 W14205 Fond du Lac Ave in shelter 1, June 23-26, from 5:00-7:00 pm. This year’s theme, “Go! God! Go!” will focus on comparing the teachings of Jesus to the teachings of Dr. Seuss. Each night will begin with a free supper for the whole family and then kids will share in age appropriate activities including Bible stories, crafts, music, and games.
Activities are geared for pre-school through high school youth. Nursery care will be provided, and there will be a discussion group for adults. No pre-registration is required for this free event. Every participant will receive a t-shirt.
For further information, contact the church office at 262-251-3830 or visit the church website at www.ec-umc.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- UW MadHatters to Perform at Wauwatosa West
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- GHS Students Experience Wisconsin Politics Firsthand
- IN THE BUSINESS OF SAVING MONEY
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation to award $16,000 in grants!