Vacation Bible School in the Park
Sponsored by Emmanuel Community United Methodist Church
June 23-26, 2014
Emmanuel Community United Methodist Church is holding its annual Vacation Bible School at Rotary Park located at N85 W14205 Fond du Lac Ave in shelter 1, June 23-26, from 5:00-7:00 pm. This year’s theme, “Go! God! Go!” will focus on comparing the teachings of Jesus to the teachings of Dr. Seuss. Each night will begin with a free supper for the whole family and then kids will share in age appropriate activities including Bible stories, crafts, music, and games.
Activities are geared for pre-school through high school youth. Nursery care will be provided, and there will be a discussion group for adults. No pre-registration is required for this free event. Every participant will receive a t-shirt.
For further information, contact the church office at 262-251-3830 or visit the church website at www.ec-umc.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Lannon Stonemen U13 Orange take 2nd!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Device Workshop
- Reich Tool and Design supports fundraising for the 150 Mile Scenic Tour for Leukemia and Lymphoma Research