Meet over 100 of the area's top employers and their hiring managers on Wednesday, May 14 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Waukesha County Technical College's Gymnasium (S Building), 800 Main Street, Pewaukee.
This free event is open to the public. Job seekers are encouraged to dress for success and bring copies of their resume to the event. Space will be provided at the job fair for employers to interview job seekers of interest for current position openings.
The event is sponsored by GreaterMilwaukeeJobs.com, Kwik Trip and Ricoh. For more information, call (262) 695-7800 or visit www.wfdc.org
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum