Dr. Alexandra Solano MD, Board Certified in Integrative Medicine, will explain key preventative measures to protect you and your family from Lyme Disease, a devastastating chronic debilitating illness that affects primarily outdoor enthusiasts in Wisconsin. Learn to recognize key symptomatology related to Lyme Disease and it's co-infections.
Saturday, May 31st 2013
Time: 1 p.m.- 2:30 pm
Frank Wedenberg Library of Mequon-Thiensville
Tolzmann Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Road, Mequon, WI 53092
Call 414.501.4707 to reserve your seat
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute