Dr. Alexandra Solano MD, Board Certified in Integrative Medicine, will explain key preventative measures to protect you and your family from Lyme Disease, a devastastating chronic debilitating illness that affects primarily outdoor enthusiasts in Wisconsin. Learn to recognize key symptomatology related to Lyme Disease and it's co-infections.
Saturday, May 31st 2013
Time: 1 p.m.- 2:30 pm
Frank Wedenberg Library of Mequon-Thiensville
Tolzmann Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Road, Mequon, WI 53092
Call 414.501.4707 to reserve your seat
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Children's Community Center Celebrates 40 Years of Community Service
- Category X to perform at BuB's Irish Pub!
- Marching Band Madness is Sept. 19 at Germantown High School
- Annual Punt, Pass, & Kick Contest
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- SWIM STAFF NEEDED