Dr. Alexandra Solano MD, Board Certified in Integrative Medicine, will explain key preventative measures to protect you and your family from Lyme Disease, a devastastating chronic debilitating illness that affects primarily outdoor enthusiasts in Wisconsin. Learn to recognize key symptomatology related to Lyme Disease and it's co-infections.
Saturday, May 31st 2013
Time: 1 p.m.- 2:30 pm
Frank Wedenberg Library of Mequon-Thiensville
Tolzmann Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Road, Mequon, WI 53092
Call 414.501.4707 to reserve your seat
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- A Vision for Germantown
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Kesslers Diamonds Opens Oct. 2 in Downtown Milwaukee
- Germantown High School Powder Puff 2015