Dr. Alexandra Solano MD, Board Certified in Integrative Medicine, will explain key preventative measures to protect you and your family from Lyme Disease, a devastastating chronic debilitating illness that affects primarily outdoor enthusiasts in Wisconsin. Learn to recognize key symptomatology related to Lyme Disease and it's co-infections.
Saturday, May 31st 2013
Time: 1 p.m.- 2:30 pm
Frank Wedenberg Library of Mequon-Thiensville
Tolzmann Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Road, Mequon, WI 53092
Call 414.501.4707 to reserve your seat
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Wisconsin's Mining Standoff - free documentary screening
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- Fall Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Woodside celebrates Red Ribbon Week
- Holiday Folk Fair International Celebrating 25th Anniversary of Cultural Awareness Program Education Day