Dr. Alexandra Solano MD, Board Certified in Integrative Medicine, will explain key preventative measures to protect you and your family from Lyme Disease, a devastastating chronic debilitating illness that affects primarily outdoor enthusiasts in Wisconsin. Learn to recognize key symptomatology related to Lyme Disease and it's co-infections.
Saturday, May 31st 2013
Time: 1 p.m.- 2:30 pm
Frank Wedenberg Library of Mequon-Thiensville
Tolzmann Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Road, Mequon, WI 53092
Call 414.501.4707 to reserve your seat
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Help Prevent Seniors from Becoming Scam Victims
- Germantown Youth Futures Recognizes Industrial Recyclers
- Russ Darrow Group Dealerships Ranked Top 25 “Best Places to Work”