On Wednesday, April 30, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the March "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher then attends the breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. The criteria is as follows: 1) student goes above and beyond within the classroom, 2) student has shown dramatic improvement in the classroom and 3) student has earned a high academic achievement. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Germantown High School is proud to present this month's recipients:
Front row (L-R): Lindsey Proegler-Math, Arianna Fischer-World Languages,
Maggie Kreutzer-Health, Haley Johnson-Science
Back row (L-R): Logan Turner-English, Jake Simon-Tech Ed, Chris Volz-Social Studies
Not pictured: Cheyenne Wall-Art, Joe Rogers-Band, Sarah Ahles-Business Education,
Eduardo Rovira-Physical Education
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride