A chance to win great prizes while supporting the community!
Since 1974 Ozaukee Family Services has been improving lives through a wide variety of programs that assist children, adults, families and seniors. Each year the non-profit agency raises much-needed funds through their annual Family Fun Raffle. Raffle prizes are $3000 cash, a 42" plasma TV and a $250 Marcus movie gift card. Only 1,500 tickets will be sold. Tickets are $20 each, three for $50 or eight for $100 and can be purchased at BMO Harris Banks throughout Ozaukee County.
“Even if you don’t win a prize, our community wins through your support,” said Cheri Farnsworth, executive director of Ozaukee Family Services. All proceeds from the raffle contribute to the non-profit organization’s mission of improving lives to help families succeed. All services are free or on a sliding fee scale – no one is ever turned away because of the inability to pay. Last year, Ozaukee Family Services touched the lives of over 5,500 people. The proceeds of the raffle will allow the agency to continue to provide:
• Counseling for suicidal teens or families in crisis
• Senior citizens with rides to medical appointments and the grocery store
• Home visits for young families
• Internet safety and “cyber bullying” education for students
• Rainbows support for children who are having a difficult time adjusting to a death or divorce in their family
• A caring volunteer or professional in the life of someone who has lost hope.
Raffle tickets will be on sale until the time of the drawing or while supplies last. The drawing will be held on May 7 at the agency’s spring brunch at Shully’s Watermark in Thiensville. Winners need not be present to win. For raffle or brunch tickets, contact Ozaukee Family Services at 262.376.7774 or visit www.OzaukeeFamilyServices.org Special thanks to raffle sponsors BMO Harris Bank, Visual Image Photography and Robert W. Baird & Co.
Photo (taken by Visual Image Photography):
Pictured left to right are: Matthew Tietz, Dan Koth of Robert W. Baird & Co., Tom Hayes of Visual Image Photography and Patti Brant of BMO Harris Bank
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Bank Financial Centre Hosting “Holi-Days of Giving”
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- YOGA at Anytime Fitness Menomonee Falls
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Shaunti Feldhan to Reveal the Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter