$5,865.00 was recently given to participating churches and non-profit organizations through Cornerstone Community Bank’s Charitable Checking program. Anyone opening a Charitable Checking account at Cornerstone Community Bank may designate a charity of choice from over 40 local schools, churches and non-profit organizations Cornerstone partners with in the program. Cornerstone makes a $25 donation to the charity for each Charitable Checking account opened before the end of the year. In addition, Cornerstone gives money to the charity based on the average balance each and every year thereafter.
“There is potential for organizations to raise funds without much effort through our Charitable Checking program,” said Cornerstone Community Bank President Paul Foy. “We are a community bank that is pleased to put money back into the communities we serve.”
For more information about Charitable Checking, call 262.251.9050 or visit BankWithCornerstone.com. Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone has three full-service offices in Menomonee Falls, Grafton and Fox Point serving businesses and individuals with a full-array of banking services.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities