$5,865.00 was recently given to participating churches and non-profit organizations through Cornerstone Community Bank’s Charitable Checking program. Anyone opening a Charitable Checking account at Cornerstone Community Bank may designate a charity of choice from over 40 local schools, churches and non-profit organizations Cornerstone partners with in the program. Cornerstone makes a $25 donation to the charity for each Charitable Checking account opened before the end of the year. In addition, Cornerstone gives money to the charity based on the average balance each and every year thereafter.
“There is potential for organizations to raise funds without much effort through our Charitable Checking program,” said Cornerstone Community Bank President Paul Foy. “We are a community bank that is pleased to put money back into the communities we serve.”
For more information about Charitable Checking, call 262.251.9050 or visit BankWithCornerstone.com. Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone has three full-service offices in Menomonee Falls, Grafton and Fox Point serving businesses and individuals with a full-array of banking services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month