The Hamilton School District will again offer its Summer Opportunities Program designed to provide enrichment, enjoyment, skill maintenance and development for students entering 4K through grade 8. It also provides middle school and high school enrichment opportunities, credit make-up courses, strength and agility training and driver's education.
Brochures and registration forms will be available on the district’s website at www.hamiltondist.k12.wi.us, under “Opportunities.”
The deadline for completed registration forms is May 9. Registration by mail will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students requesting popular courses should return completed registration forms with payment as early as possible. Student schedules will be mailed to homes the week of May 19.
Summer school for students will begin June 23 and end July 18 for enrichment courses. Some middle and high school classes have different schedules. Classes will run Monday through Friday with a vacation day on July 4. Transportation will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have questions, please contact the Summer Opportunities Office at (262) 255-3653. The mailing address is: Hamilton School District Summer Opportunities Office, 7145 N. Lannon Road, Lannon, WI 53046-0376.
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening