The Templeton Middle School Eighth Grade Chorus will present the pop culture phenomenon “Schoolhouse Rock, Live! Jr.” April 10 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The show begins at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5 each and children under 5 are free.
General seating tickets are available online at www.hamiltonfineartscenter.com, by phone at (800) 838-3600, at the HFAC box office on Wednesdays from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. or at the door one hour prior to the show.
For 40 years, audiences have had fun learning with the songs of Schoolhouse Rock which include “Conjunction Junction,” “Just a Bill” and “Interjections.” Come enjoy this delightful theatrical revue for the whole family under the direction of Jaye Mier, Templeton Middle School music choral teacher.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities