The Templeton Middle School Eighth Grade Chorus will present the pop culture phenomenon “Schoolhouse Rock, Live! Jr.” April 10 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The show begins at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5 each and children under 5 are free.
General seating tickets are available online at www.hamiltonfineartscenter.com, by phone at (800) 838-3600, at the HFAC box office on Wednesdays from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. or at the door one hour prior to the show.
For 40 years, audiences have had fun learning with the songs of Schoolhouse Rock which include “Conjunction Junction,” “Just a Bill” and “Interjections.” Come enjoy this delightful theatrical revue for the whole family under the direction of Jaye Mier, Templeton Middle School music choral teacher.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft
- Come and visit us at the Old Courthouse Museum for Blast Into the Past Family Day
- Darling Applauds Germantown High School Anti-Drunk Driving Program
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation congratulates grant recipients!