The Templeton Middle School Eighth Grade Chorus will present the pop culture phenomenon “Schoolhouse Rock, Live! Jr.” April 10 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The show begins at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5 each and children under 5 are free.
General seating tickets are available online at www.hamiltonfineartscenter.com, by phone at (800) 838-3600, at the HFAC box office on Wednesdays from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. or at the door one hour prior to the show.
For 40 years, audiences have had fun learning with the songs of Schoolhouse Rock which include “Conjunction Junction,” “Just a Bill” and “Interjections.” Come enjoy this delightful theatrical revue for the whole family under the direction of Jaye Mier, Templeton Middle School music choral teacher.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Doors of Cedarburg Show
- Wisconsin Connections Academy Principal Michelle Mueller Offers: Seven Tips for Applying to College