The Templeton Middle School Eighth Grade Chorus will present the pop culture phenomenon “Schoolhouse Rock, Live! Jr.” April 10 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The show begins at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5 each and children under 5 are free.
General seating tickets are available online at www.hamiltonfineartscenter.com, by phone at (800) 838-3600, at the HFAC box office on Wednesdays from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. or at the door one hour prior to the show.
For 40 years, audiences have had fun learning with the songs of Schoolhouse Rock which include “Conjunction Junction,” “Just a Bill” and “Interjections.” Come enjoy this delightful theatrical revue for the whole family under the direction of Jaye Mier, Templeton Middle School music choral teacher.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ceramic Class with Carmen Bond
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- A Vision for Germantown
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards