The Templeton Middle School Eighth Grade Chorus will present the pop culture phenomenon “Schoolhouse Rock, Live! Jr.” April 10 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The show begins at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5 each and children under 5 are free.
General seating tickets are available online at www.hamiltonfineartscenter.com, by phone at (800) 838-3600, at the HFAC box office on Wednesdays from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. or at the door one hour prior to the show.
For 40 years, audiences have had fun learning with the songs of Schoolhouse Rock which include “Conjunction Junction,” “Just a Bill” and “Interjections.” Come enjoy this delightful theatrical revue for the whole family under the direction of Jaye Mier, Templeton Middle School music choral teacher.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Germantown Resident Margaret Mucha named to Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Share your story!
- Two Named to Holiday Folk Fair International Hall of Fame