The Hamilton team of freshman students Ciara Cronin, Erin Magoon and Chloe Simchick tied for 13th place among 76 senior high level teams in the Wisconsin Educational Media and Technology Association (WEMTA) Battle of the Books program.
The statewide WEMTA Battle of the Books program is designed to promote a love of reading among students. It encourages students to read a variety of books and remember information about the plots, characters, and settings of the books. Every question asked in a battle is answered by the title and author of the book. It is a fun, academic-based competition that has been very successful in school districts throughout the state in encouraging students to read.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Dance Classes Now!
- Main Street Song & Dance Holding Auditions this Week!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown