Germantown Youth Futures is proud to present the Glen Gerard Magic Show, on Saturday, March 8th, 2014, at the Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane. Show times are 1 pm and 4 pm. Tickets are $6.00 advance, $7 at the door. All seats are general admission.
This all-ages show will feature sleight of hand, stage illusions, and plenty of audience participation. Glen Gerard has appeared all over the world, including Disney and Norwegian Cruise Lines, and in Las Vegas. He has performed with Tim Allen, Lewis Black, The Smothers Brothers, and more. Gerard also headlined the Las Vegas Comedy Festival. GERARD APPEARS THIS FEBRUARY ON THE SEASON PREMIER EPISODE OF “FREAKSHOW”, ON THE AMC CABLE NETWORK. Acts in the magic show include a modern day “sawing a woman in half”, and the thrilling “Houdini Escape Trunk”. The show presents historical facts and information about The Great Houdini, who not only was from Appleton, and also resided in Milwaukee!
Proceeds benefit Germantown Youth Futures, a program to promote positive youth development for area students. Germantown Youth Futures exists to promote positive youth development. At the heart of the program is the desire to ensure that our community's youth have the best possible activities available, day in and day out, year in and year out. Growth through service in the community is equally as important as the growth students achieve in the classroom. The goals of the Germantown Youth Futures Board are to raise the funds needed to meet our mission, raise the awareness of risk and protection factors, involve the community and youth in activities and develop an evaluation process to assess our progress.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Host a Student from Spain!!!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check