Germantown, WI – February 23, 2014. The Community Associations Institute – Wisconsin Chapter (CAI-WI) will hold its Annual Conference & Tradeshow for community association board members and property managers on Thursday, March 13, 2014, from 1:00-7:00 p.m. at the Potawatomi Bingo Casino in Milwaukee.
This year’s program theme is “Get Lucky with CAI!” The event will feature two keynote speakers – Wayne Dehn, speaking on dealing with difficult people and Dawn Bauman, speaking on community associations today. In addition, a legal panel will be offered where conference attendees can pose legal questions to the experts, as well as a workshop on association finances. Exhibitors will share their knowledge and expertise with conference goers when the attendees network with the show’s 65 exhibitors.
The event is open to the public. CAI-WI members can attend for $20 and non-members $40. Walk-ins are welcome. To register or for more information, call 262-532-2440 or visit www.cai-wi.org.
CAI is a national membership organization that represents homeowner and condominium associations, providing education and resources to the volunteer leaders and professionals involved in the governance and management of common-interest communities. The Wisconsin chapter has over 230 members and is one of 61 state, regional and international affiliates of CAI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities