Germantown, WI – February 23, 2014. The Community Associations Institute – Wisconsin Chapter (CAI-WI) will hold its Annual Conference & Tradeshow for community association board members and property managers on Thursday, March 13, 2014, from 1:00-7:00 p.m. at the Potawatomi Bingo Casino in Milwaukee.
This year’s program theme is “Get Lucky with CAI!” The event will feature two keynote speakers – Wayne Dehn, speaking on dealing with difficult people and Dawn Bauman, speaking on community associations today. In addition, a legal panel will be offered where conference attendees can pose legal questions to the experts, as well as a workshop on association finances. Exhibitors will share their knowledge and expertise with conference goers when the attendees network with the show’s 65 exhibitors.
The event is open to the public. CAI-WI members can attend for $20 and non-members $40. Walk-ins are welcome. To register or for more information, call 262-532-2440 or visit www.cai-wi.org.
CAI is a national membership organization that represents homeowner and condominium associations, providing education and resources to the volunteer leaders and professionals involved in the governance and management of common-interest communities. The Wisconsin chapter has over 230 members and is one of 61 state, regional and international affiliates of CAI.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities