Germantown, WI – February 23, 2014. The Community Associations Institute – Wisconsin Chapter (CAI-WI) will hold its Annual Conference & Tradeshow for community association board members and property managers on Thursday, March 13, 2014, from 1:00-7:00 p.m. at the Potawatomi Bingo Casino in Milwaukee.
This year’s program theme is “Get Lucky with CAI!” The event will feature two keynote speakers – Wayne Dehn, speaking on dealing with difficult people and Dawn Bauman, speaking on community associations today. In addition, a legal panel will be offered where conference attendees can pose legal questions to the experts, as well as a workshop on association finances. Exhibitors will share their knowledge and expertise with conference goers when the attendees network with the show’s 65 exhibitors.
The event is open to the public. CAI-WI members can attend for $20 and non-members $40. Walk-ins are welcome. To register or for more information, call 262-532-2440 or visit www.cai-wi.org.
CAI is a national membership organization that represents homeowner and condominium associations, providing education and resources to the volunteer leaders and professionals involved in the governance and management of common-interest communities. The Wisconsin chapter has over 230 members and is one of 61 state, regional and international affiliates of CAI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale