Hamilton High School’s forensics team earned fourth place in its conference Feb. 15 at the Greater Metro Conference (GMC) Tournament.
The team award was determined by evaluating the average rank performance of individual team members. The following students were medal winners:
•Erin Magoon, first place in Four-Minute Informative;
•Ila Avinash, second place in Moments in History;
•Samantha Moore, second place in Solo Humorous;
•Allison Bitz, second place in Original Oratory;
•Alexandra Detweiler, second place in Farrago;
•Danielle Kallis, second place in Special Occasion;
•Cassandra Zimdars, third place in Prose; and
•Kavya Ayalasomayajula, third place in Special Occasion.
Focusing on developing students’ public speaking and communication skills, the high school forensics team helps students build confidence and community through extra-curricular competition.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities