Hamilton High School’s forensics team earned fourth place in its conference Feb. 15 at the Greater Metro Conference (GMC) Tournament.
The team award was determined by evaluating the average rank performance of individual team members. The following students were medal winners:
•Erin Magoon, first place in Four-Minute Informative;
•Ila Avinash, second place in Moments in History;
•Samantha Moore, second place in Solo Humorous;
•Allison Bitz, second place in Original Oratory;
•Alexandra Detweiler, second place in Farrago;
•Danielle Kallis, second place in Special Occasion;
•Cassandra Zimdars, third place in Prose; and
•Kavya Ayalasomayajula, third place in Special Occasion.
Focusing on developing students’ public speaking and communication skills, the high school forensics team helps students build confidence and community through extra-curricular competition.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton announces February students of the month
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Summer Exterior Painting
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online