Have you ever dreamed of being a criminal investigator? The Washington County Historical Society is pleased to offer a new program for Junior Girl Scouts in grades 4 and 5 where scouts can get have this experience. On Saturday, March 1 at 9 am, scouts are called to the scene of a robbery at the Old Courthouse Museum and will complete activities and put the clues together to discover the culprit. Dust for fingerprints, analyze handwriting, learn chromatography and collect trace evidence all while earning your Detective Badge!
The charge is $9.00 per scout. Cash or check only, we cannot process cards. Due to limited space, only registered Junior Girl Scouts may participate. Registration and payment are required by February 28, 2014. Download a registration sheet on our website www.historyisfun.com. Each scout must be registered by a parent or guardian.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Shaunti Feldhan to Reveal the Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade