St. Boniface Church in Mequon is holding an interactive mystery event on Saturday, March 1. A famous playwright is poised for a triumphant comeback with a new play starring a world-renowned actress, when murder lowers the curtain. The Boniface Players will portray the various suspects and by interacting with the cast of characters, guests will have a chance to solve the mystery. The event will be held at the church, located at 3906 W. Mequon Road in Mequon.
The evening will begin at 6:00 p.m. with an Irish Stew dinner, followed by the performance.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling the church at 262-242-2994. The cost for the dinner is $10 per person or $25 per family. Tickets for a 50/50 raffle can be purchased at the event for $10 per ticket or 3 for $25. The winning ticket will be drawn at 8:45.
About St. Boniface Episcopal Church
St. Boniface Church was founded in 1950 and is part of the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee. Serving members from communities throughout the metro area, the church welcomes all who seek a closer relationship to God and their neighbors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Voter Photo ID A Good Move
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Stephen P. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Herker Industries adds David Barta as Vice President of Business Development to its Team
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cross Country Meet a Huge Success!