Scholarship Applications and Teacher Grant Applications Are Now Available from Germantown Community Scholarship Fund
The Germantown Community Scholarship Fund, Inc.’s (GCSF) scholarship application is now available for scholarships that will be awarded to 2014 graduating students pursuing a post-secondary education at a college, university or vocational/technical school.
The GCSF encourages future graduates of the Class of 2014 from Germantown High School and eligible private and home-schooled students to apply. Scholarship applications are available in the Germantown High School Counseling Office or downloaded from the GCSF website: http://germantownscholarship.org. The application describes the application process and qualification criteria. Scholarship award recipients are selected based on several student combined achievements including: GPA, teacher recommendations, extracurricular activities, and community volunteer hours. Students will be notified of the GCSF selection results by the end of April.
In addition, the GCSF annually awards Teacher Grants of up to $500 to educators from within the Germantown School District for qualified classroom enrichment projects. Grant applications are available in the Germantown High Counseling Office or downloaded from the GCSF website.
The 2014 GCSF Scholarship and Teacher Grant awards will be announced at the Senior Scholarship Awards Night ceremony on May 28, at Germantown High School at 7 PM.
Questions from students or teachers should be directed to Mr. Perry Benz, GHS Counselor at (262) 253-3400.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13
- Woodland Flora Walk at Menomonee Park
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014