Moving? Cleaning out your house after the holidays? Looking at all the books your kids have grown out of? Need space for your new favorite books? Please consider donating your used books to the FRIENDS of the Germantown Community Library.
The FRIENDS of the Germantown community LIbrary are looking for book donations for the 16th Annual Book Sale from March 27-30, 2014. Donations can be dropped off at the library during normal business hours. Proceeds from the sale will go for special library activities and projects. Last year, the FRIENDS paid for 5 new computers for the library, 2 summer readings programs, and the Art Contest
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute