Moving? Cleaning out your house after the holidays? Looking at all the books your kids have grown out of? Need space for your new favorite books? Please consider donating your used books to the FRIENDS of the Germantown Community Library.
The FRIENDS of the Germantown community LIbrary are looking for book donations for the 16th Annual Book Sale from March 27-30, 2014. Donations can be dropped off at the library during normal business hours. Proceeds from the sale will go for special library activities and projects. Last year, the FRIENDS paid for 5 new computers for the library, 2 summer readings programs, and the Art Contest
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant applications
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Empty Bowls :: Soup Fundraiser for Food Pantry
- Wallner Builders Wins “Best of Houzz 2016” Award for Client Satisfaction