On Friday, January 31, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the December "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher then attends the breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. The criteria is as follows: 1) student goes above and beyond within the classroom, 2) student has shown dramatic improvement in the classroom and 3) student has earned a high academic achievement. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Germantown High School is proud to present this month's recipients:
Front row (L-R): Marissa Dreger-Math, Kimberly Soderberg-Social Studies, Emma Alburg-
Health, Lauren Zylka-Band, Hannah Dunaway-Art
Back row (L-R): Blake DeMunck-English, Ian Simmons-Physical Ed, Luis De La Pena-Business Ed, Eric Fels-World Languages, Dante Beal-Science
Not pictured: Hunter Kons-Tech Ed
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Summer Exterior Painting
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use