On Friday, January 31, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the December "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher then attends the breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. The criteria is as follows: 1) student goes above and beyond within the classroom, 2) student has shown dramatic improvement in the classroom and 3) student has earned a high academic achievement. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Germantown High School is proud to present this month's recipients:
Front row (L-R): Marissa Dreger-Math, Kimberly Soderberg-Social Studies, Emma Alburg-
Health, Lauren Zylka-Band, Hannah Dunaway-Art
Back row (L-R): Blake DeMunck-English, Ian Simmons-Physical Ed, Luis De La Pena-Business Ed, Eric Fels-World Languages, Dante Beal-Science
Not pictured: Hunter Kons-Tech Ed
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Dance Classes Now!
- Main Street Song & Dance Holding Auditions this Week!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown