Creative License Art Studio at 51 North Mill Street in Hartford will be hosting a special Couples' Night on Valentine's Day from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. For $35, couples can come in and create a special project that should take 45 minutes to complete. It's the perfect addition to a Valentine's Day dinner date! For information, or to reserve a seat, contact Creative License Art Studio at 262-235-CRE8 (2738) or email@example.com.
Owner & Chief Creative Consultant, Jessica Peer-Drake says, "It's fun to offer something unique that couples can do together. They can have dinner at one of the local restaurants and then dropin and create their project, which will become a nice memento of their Valentine's Day."
For those who can't come to Couples' Night, or those wanting to make a gift for their someone special, Creative License Art Studio currently has walk-in hours Thursday & Friday noon-7:00, Saturday 11:00-5:00 and Sunday noon-3:00. Current hours and upcoming activities can always be found at www.1creativelicense.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities