Creative License Art Studio at 51 North Mill Street in Hartford will be hosting a special Couples' Night on Valentine's Day from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. For $35, couples can come in and create a special project that should take 45 minutes to complete. It's the perfect addition to a Valentine's Day dinner date! For information, or to reserve a seat, contact Creative License Art Studio at 262-235-CRE8 (2738) or email@example.com.
Owner & Chief Creative Consultant, Jessica Peer-Drake says, "It's fun to offer something unique that couples can do together. They can have dinner at one of the local restaurants and then dropin and create their project, which will become a nice memento of their Valentine's Day."
For those who can't come to Couples' Night, or those wanting to make a gift for their someone special, Creative License Art Studio currently has walk-in hours Thursday & Friday noon-7:00, Saturday 11:00-5:00 and Sunday noon-3:00. Current hours and upcoming activities can always be found at www.1creativelicense.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Esprit Poms & Dance Teams are Busy, and Growing!
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- Lobsterfest 2014
- Waterstone Mortgage Named 2014 Fastest Growing Firm by Milwaukee Business Journal