Creative License Art Studio at 51 North Mill Street in Hartford will be hosting a special Couples' Night on Valentine's Day from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. For $35, couples can come in and create a special project that should take 45 minutes to complete. It's the perfect addition to a Valentine's Day dinner date! For information, or to reserve a seat, contact Creative License Art Studio at 262-235-CRE8 (2738) or email@example.com.
Owner & Chief Creative Consultant, Jessica Peer-Drake says, "It's fun to offer something unique that couples can do together. They can have dinner at one of the local restaurants and then dropin and create their project, which will become a nice memento of their Valentine's Day."
For those who can't come to Couples' Night, or those wanting to make a gift for their someone special, Creative License Art Studio currently has walk-in hours Thursday & Friday noon-7:00, Saturday 11:00-5:00 and Sunday noon-3:00. Current hours and upcoming activities can always be found at www.1creativelicense.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Patio Players' "Hairspray" in One Word - Wow!
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale