Creative License Art Studio at 51 North Mill Street in Hartford will be hosting a special Couples' Night on Valentine's Day from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. For $35, couples can come in and create a special project that should take 45 minutes to complete. It's the perfect addition to a Valentine's Day dinner date! For information, or to reserve a seat, contact Creative License Art Studio at 262-235-CRE8 (2738) or email@example.com.
Owner & Chief Creative Consultant, Jessica Peer-Drake says, "It's fun to offer something unique that couples can do together. They can have dinner at one of the local restaurants and then dropin and create their project, which will become a nice memento of their Valentine's Day."
For those who can't come to Couples' Night, or those wanting to make a gift for their someone special, Creative License Art Studio currently has walk-in hours Thursday & Friday noon-7:00, Saturday 11:00-5:00 and Sunday noon-3:00. Current hours and upcoming activities can always be found at www.1creativelicense.com.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum