J&J Construction Lake Country Receives Two Silver Awards in Annual Remodeler Competition
J&J Construction Lake Country, Inc., a Dousman, Wis. based and family-owned full-service design/build general contractor completing interior and exterior home improvement projects, received two Silver Awards at the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 17, 2014.
The company was recognized in the following categories:
Residential Kitchen $40,000 - $80,000
Residential Kitchen $80,000 - $120,000
J&J Construction, with nearly 30 years in business, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the Metropolitan Builders Association, the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Delafield Area Chamber Of Commerce.
The company specializes in additions, lower levels, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, garages, pool houses, and shade structures. It also offers a variety of home maintenance and upgrade services, including excavation and grading, masonry, heating and air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Bank Financial Centre Hosting “Holi-Days of Giving”
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- YOGA at Anytime Fitness Menomonee Falls
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Earns Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Shaunti Feldhan to Reveal the Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter