J&J Construction Lake Country Receives Two Silver Awards in Annual Remodeler Competition
J&J Construction Lake Country, Inc., a Dousman, Wis. based and family-owned full-service design/build general contractor completing interior and exterior home improvement projects, received two Silver Awards at the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 17, 2014.
The company was recognized in the following categories:
Residential Kitchen $40,000 - $80,000
Residential Kitchen $80,000 - $120,000
J&J Construction, with nearly 30 years in business, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the Metropolitan Builders Association, the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Delafield Area Chamber Of Commerce.
The company specializes in additions, lower levels, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, garages, pool houses, and shade structures. It also offers a variety of home maintenance and upgrade services, including excavation and grading, masonry, heating and air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS