J&J Construction Lake Country Receives Two Silver Awards in Annual Remodeler Competition
J&J Construction Lake Country, Inc., a Dousman, Wis. based and family-owned full-service design/build general contractor completing interior and exterior home improvement projects, received two Silver Awards at the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 17, 2014.
The company was recognized in the following categories:
Residential Kitchen $40,000 - $80,000
Residential Kitchen $80,000 - $120,000
J&J Construction, with nearly 30 years in business, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the Metropolitan Builders Association, the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Delafield Area Chamber Of Commerce.
The company specializes in additions, lower levels, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, garages, pool houses, and shade structures. It also offers a variety of home maintenance and upgrade services, including excavation and grading, masonry, heating and air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Children's Community Center Celebrates 40 Years of Community Service
- Category X to perform at BuB's Irish Pub!
- Marching Band Madness is Sept. 19 at Germantown High School
- Annual Punt, Pass, & Kick Contest
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages