St. Boniface Church, Mequon invites the community to an Emerald Isle Auction on Saturday, February 1, from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. The event, to be held at the church at 3906 W. Mequon Road, will include a silent auction featuring a variety of items. Proceeds from the auction will help the church’s high school youth group defray the costs of a pilgrimage to Ireland, scheduled for June.
There will be something for every taste and budget level at the auction. A partial list of auction items includes:
•A Green Bay Packers 2013 Collector series signed football
•Passes to favorite Milwaukee venues like Betty Brinn Children's Museum, the Milwaukee Ballet and Schlitz Audubon Nature Center
Guests can enjoy food and beverages (free will donations accepted). Auction admission is free. For more information, call 262-242-2994 or visit www.saintbonifacechurch.com.
About the Youth Pilgrimage
St. Boniface Church has an active high school youth program called Journey to Adulthood (J2A). This program helps young people develop a deeper understanding of their faith and their role in the church. At the end of the two-year program, the J2A youth make a pilgrimage to Ireland where they focus on their faith journey through prayer and reflection and explore the heritage of the Episcopal Church by visiting historic religious sites. The youth are required to earn funds needed for the pilgrimage and are actively involved in the planning and preparation for the Emerald Isle Auction.
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity