St. Boniface Church, Mequon invites the community to an Emerald Isle Auction on Saturday, February 1, from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. The event, to be held at the church at 3906 W. Mequon Road, will include a silent auction featuring a variety of items. Proceeds from the auction will help the church’s high school youth group defray the costs of a pilgrimage to Ireland, scheduled for June.
There will be something for every taste and budget level at the auction. A partial list of auction items includes:
•A Green Bay Packers 2013 Collector series signed football
•Passes to favorite Milwaukee venues like Betty Brinn Children's Museum, the Milwaukee Ballet and Schlitz Audubon Nature Center
Guests can enjoy food and beverages (free will donations accepted). Auction admission is free. For more information, call 262-242-2994 or visit www.saintbonifacechurch.com.
About the Youth Pilgrimage
St. Boniface Church has an active high school youth program called Journey to Adulthood (J2A). This program helps young people develop a deeper understanding of their faith and their role in the church. At the end of the two-year program, the J2A youth make a pilgrimage to Ireland where they focus on their faith journey through prayer and reflection and explore the heritage of the Episcopal Church by visiting historic religious sites. The youth are required to earn funds needed for the pilgrimage and are actively involved in the planning and preparation for the Emerald Isle Auction.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13
- Woodland Flora Walk at Menomonee Park
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014