St. Boniface Church, Mequon invites the community to an Emerald Isle Auction on Saturday, February 1, from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. The event, to be held at the church at 3906 W. Mequon Road, will include a silent auction featuring a variety of items. Proceeds from the auction will help the church’s high school youth group defray the costs of a pilgrimage to Ireland, scheduled for June.
There will be something for every taste and budget level at the auction. A partial list of auction items includes:
•A Green Bay Packers 2013 Collector series signed football
•Passes to favorite Milwaukee venues like Betty Brinn Children's Museum, the Milwaukee Ballet and Schlitz Audubon Nature Center
Guests can enjoy food and beverages (free will donations accepted). Auction admission is free. For more information, call 262-242-2994 or visit www.saintbonifacechurch.com.
About the Youth Pilgrimage
St. Boniface Church has an active high school youth program called Journey to Adulthood (J2A). This program helps young people develop a deeper understanding of their faith and their role in the church. At the end of the two-year program, the J2A youth make a pilgrimage to Ireland where they focus on their faith journey through prayer and reflection and explore the heritage of the Episcopal Church by visiting historic religious sites. The youth are required to earn funds needed for the pilgrimage and are actively involved in the planning and preparation for the Emerald Isle Auction.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Device Workshop in Germantown
- Washington County Legend Trip: A Ride on the Strange Side Back for a Second Year
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS