The Wisconsin Partnership for Housing Development, HOME Consortium program offers loans to qualifying residents in Waukesha, Washington, Jefferson and Ozaukee counties. The Consortium offers three major programs, outlined below.
Forgivable Down Payment Assistance (DPA):
This program provides eligible home buyers with a forgivable loan of up to $5,000 to be used for down payment and/or closing costs. The program is funded by HUD. Eligible homebuyers must reserve funds through a participating lender of their choice.
Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Program:
The HOME Consortium operates this program to provide low to moderate income households with access to loaned funds for modest home repairs. The loan is provided as a no-interest, no monthly payment deferred loan of up to a maximum of $15,000 for households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median.
The HOME Consortium operates a program to provide low and moderate income households with access to loaned funds to buy a home and make needed modest home repairs. The loan is provided as a no-interest, no monthly payment deferred loan of up to a maximum of $17,000 and used in conjunction with the $5,000 down payment assistance.
All funds are on a first-come first-served basis. Please call Debbie Narus at 262-896-8170 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit our website at www.homeconsortium.com.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- Wine Women Word
- Nature Investigators to Explore County Parks
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum