The Wisconsin Partnership for Housing Development, HOME Consortium program offers loans to qualifying residents in Waukesha, Washington, Jefferson and Ozaukee counties. The Consortium offers three major programs, outlined below.
Forgivable Down Payment Assistance (DPA):
This program provides eligible home buyers with a forgivable loan of up to $5,000 to be used for down payment and/or closing costs. The program is funded by HUD. Eligible homebuyers must reserve funds through a participating lender of their choice.
Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Program:
The HOME Consortium operates this program to provide low to moderate income households with access to loaned funds for modest home repairs. The loan is provided as a no-interest, no monthly payment deferred loan of up to a maximum of $15,000 for households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median.
The HOME Consortium operates a program to provide low and moderate income households with access to loaned funds to buy a home and make needed modest home repairs. The loan is provided as a no-interest, no monthly payment deferred loan of up to a maximum of $17,000 and used in conjunction with the $5,000 down payment assistance.
All funds are on a first-come first-served basis. Please call Debbie Narus at 262-896-8170 or email at email@example.com. For more information visit our website at www.homeconsortium.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ‘Feast & Follies’ dinner show set for April 23 at Germantown High School
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- Seven Tips to Stay Safe on Winter Roads