Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
December 6, 2013
Contact: Jeralyn Burak-Coffin, Office Manager
Phone Number: (262) 377-4077
NORTHSHORE PHYSICAL THERAPY
PAIN OR INJURY SCREENS
To celebrate a pain free holiday the physical therapists at Northshore Physical Therapy are offering pain or injury screens for the month of December with the donation of a wish list item for the Wisconsin Humane Society – Ozaukee Campus. Wish lists may be found on the website for the Humane Society at wihumane.org/donate/wish list .
Are you having trouble sleeping on your favorite side? Do you have trouble lifting, driving, washing, dressing, sleeping, or playing your favorite sport? We can help.
Please call the office nearest you to schedule your free screening.
Cedarburg – 262.377.4077, Thiensville – 262.478.0920, Glendale – 414.332.0707
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month
- George Webb, Hamilton NHS team up to help SOS
- Tri County YMCA Healthy Kids Day April 26th
- Timothy J. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Finding The Middle Way - free documentary about Hmong in Wisconsin
- Tai advances to National History Bee
- Hamilton student earns State Honors
- Hamilton choir students qualify for state music festival