Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
December 6, 2013
Contact: Jeralyn Burak-Coffin, Office Manager
Phone Number: (262) 377-4077
NORTHSHORE PHYSICAL THERAPY
PAIN OR INJURY SCREENS
To celebrate a pain free holiday the physical therapists at Northshore Physical Therapy are offering pain or injury screens for the month of December with the donation of a wish list item for the Wisconsin Humane Society – Ozaukee Campus. Wish lists may be found on the website for the Humane Society at wihumane.org/donate/wish list .
Are you having trouble sleeping on your favorite side? Do you have trouble lifting, driving, washing, dressing, sleeping, or playing your favorite sport? We can help.
Please call the office nearest you to schedule your free screening.
Cedarburg – 262.377.4077, Thiensville – 262.478.0920, Glendale – 414.332.0707
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale