Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
December 6, 2013
Contact: Jeralyn Burak-Coffin, Office Manager
Phone Number: (262) 377-4077
NORTHSHORE PHYSICAL THERAPY
PAIN OR INJURY SCREENS
To celebrate a pain free holiday the physical therapists at Northshore Physical Therapy are offering pain or injury screens for the month of December with the donation of a wish list item for the Wisconsin Humane Society – Ozaukee Campus. Wish lists may be found on the website for the Humane Society at wihumane.org/donate/wish list .
Are you having trouble sleeping on your favorite side? Do you have trouble lifting, driving, washing, dressing, sleeping, or playing your favorite sport? We can help.
Please call the office nearest you to schedule your free screening.
Cedarburg – 262.377.4077, Thiensville – 262.478.0920, Glendale – 414.332.0707
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant applications
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities