Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
December 6, 2013
Contact: Jeralyn Burak-Coffin, Office Manager
Phone Number: (262) 377-4077
NORTHSHORE PHYSICAL THERAPY
PAIN OR INJURY SCREENS
To celebrate a pain free holiday the physical therapists at Northshore Physical Therapy are offering pain or injury screens for the month of December with the donation of a wish list item for the Wisconsin Humane Society – Ozaukee Campus. Wish lists may be found on the website for the Humane Society at wihumane.org/donate/wish list .
Are you having trouble sleeping on your favorite side? Do you have trouble lifting, driving, washing, dressing, sleeping, or playing your favorite sport? We can help.
Please call the office nearest you to schedule your free screening.
Cedarburg – 262.377.4077, Thiensville – 262.478.0920, Glendale – 414.332.0707
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Germantown Volleyball Team's Carly Townsend signs with Toledo Rockets
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Meissner joins LSSU recruiting class
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute