Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
December 6, 2013
Contact: Jeralyn Burak-Coffin, Office Manager
Phone Number: (262) 377-4077
NORTHSHORE PHYSICAL THERAPY
PAIN OR INJURY SCREENS
To celebrate a pain free holiday the physical therapists at Northshore Physical Therapy are offering pain or injury screens for the month of December with the donation of a wish list item for the Wisconsin Humane Society – Ozaukee Campus. Wish lists may be found on the website for the Humane Society at wihumane.org/donate/wish list .
Are you having trouble sleeping on your favorite side? Do you have trouble lifting, driving, washing, dressing, sleeping, or playing your favorite sport? We can help.
Please call the office nearest you to schedule your free screening.
Cedarburg – 262.377.4077, Thiensville – 262.478.0920, Glendale – 414.332.0707
- Germantown Little League introduces Jaguar Cubs Program
- Germantown High School Advanced Placement Art Exhibit
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Germantown Little League
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16