On Friday, November 22, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the October "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher attends a breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Here are this month's recipients:
Front row: (L-R): Jakob Bellows: Social Studies, Tony Wiza: Band, Kelly Dougherty: Health, Emma Brandenburg: Physical Education
Back row: (L-R): Matthew Cull: Technology Education, Danielle Gardner: English, Tommy Paschke: Art, Jacob Mohar: World Languages, Brett Dzik: Business Education
Not pictured: Diane Xue: Science, Emily Walczak: Math
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month
- George Webb, Hamilton NHS team up to help SOS
- Tri County YMCA Healthy Kids Day April 26th
- Timothy J. Lodwick Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
- Finding The Middle Way - free documentary about Hmong in Wisconsin
- Tai advances to National History Bee
- Hamilton student earns State Honors
- Hamilton choir students qualify for state music festival