On Friday, November 22, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the October "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher attends a breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Here are this month's recipients:
Front row: (L-R): Jakob Bellows: Social Studies, Tony Wiza: Band, Kelly Dougherty: Health, Emma Brandenburg: Physical Education
Back row: (L-R): Matthew Cull: Technology Education, Danielle Gardner: English, Tommy Paschke: Art, Jacob Mohar: World Languages, Brett Dzik: Business Education
Not pictured: Diane Xue: Science, Emily Walczak: Math
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed