On Friday, November 22, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the October "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher attends a breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Here are this month's recipients:
Front row: (L-R): Jakob Bellows: Social Studies, Tony Wiza: Band, Kelly Dougherty: Health, Emma Brandenburg: Physical Education
Back row: (L-R): Matthew Cull: Technology Education, Danielle Gardner: English, Tommy Paschke: Art, Jacob Mohar: World Languages, Brett Dzik: Business Education
Not pictured: Diane Xue: Science, Emily Walczak: Math
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13
- Woodland Flora Walk at Menomonee Park
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program