Germantown High School Dramatic Impact Thespians presents its fall stage production, Noel Coward’s farce, Blithe Spirit, running November 8th through November 10th at Germantown High School, W180N11501 River Lane, Germantown. "Blithe Spirit" is produced by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc. Tickets can be purchased at the door or online at www.totalgatesolutions.com .
Fussy, uptight novelist Charles Condomine, is re-married but haunted (literally) by the ghost of his late first wife, the clever and impetuous Elvira who is called up by a visiting "medium", Madame Arcati. As the (worldly and un-) personalities clash, Charles' current wife Ruth is accidentally killed, "passes over", joins Elvira and the two "blithe spirits" haunt the hapless Charles into perpetuity (Samuel French). The production contains mild adult themes and is suitable for ages 12 and up.
The Germantown cast includes Germantown High School students Dimitri Tsioutsiopoulos as Charles Condomine, Sarah Lambert as Ruth Condomine, Holly Meyer as Elvira Condomine, Brooke Behrens as Mrs. Bradman, Ryan Yont as Dr. Bradman, Konstantina Tsioutsiopoulos as Madame Arcati, and Alex Salter as Edith. Kristen Mickie is the Director. The production staff includes Student Director Rachel Proite, Tech Director and Set Designer Jon Brooks, and Costume Designer Lynn Leider.
Performance Dates and Times are Friday, November 8 and Saturday November, 9th at7:00 p.m. and Sunday, November 10th at 2:00p.m.
Tickets for Blithe Spirit are $8.00 for adults, and $6.00 for students and seniors 55 years and over.Individual tickets can be bought by cash or check at the door, or by credit card at www.totalgatesolutions.com .Performances will be held at Germantown High School, W180N11501 River Lane, Germantown.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Germantown Resident Margaret Mucha named to Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief